What is “In Yoga Collective”?
In Yoga Collective (IYC) is a trauma conscious network of yoga teachers, studio owners, social workers, health professionals and counselors (among others) dedicated to providing specialized populations and the everyday individual with quality mental health services – through a trauma informed lens.
What does IYC do exactly? And why?
In Yoga Collective is dedicated to applying Western physiology and mindfulness techniques to promote self-regulation and resilience through evidence-based practices.
Trauma Informed Mindfulness combines Western anatomy and physiology with ancient Eastern techniques (or technologies) to re-regulate the body and mind for increased resiliency and overall wellness.
IYC provides specialized training for social workers, school teachers, non-profits, health clinics and government agencies to educate on the science and practice of mindfulness and how it can be easily applied at home and work.
IYC instructors also offer regular weekly classes for adults and/or kids with a trauma informed focus, promoting nervous system regulation and healthy coping habits.
Together, IYC instructors and members bring unique expertise and a student’s mind to share knowledge and insights for communal well-being.
What services does IYC offer?
For Your Organization:
- Host a workshop or “Lunch n’ Learn”
- Provide a one-time training for staff
- Offer regular, weekly classes
- Design a wellness program customized to your organization
Private Sessions, Coaching
For Supporters – Become a Member!
- Monthly conversation with In Yoga Collective leaders, instructors and members
- Support trauma informed work in your and other communities
- Receive exclusive blog posts, videos, articles, full-length classes + more
- Access discounts from our community partners